These guides contain in-depth and detailed information on how to do things, get around, or play in specific ways in World of Warcraft.
A selected few are shown above and below, and the full list can be found in the guides category.
Selected list with descriptions
- Getting started:
- Newbie guide — Generic guide to getting started with World of Warcraft.
- Choosing a class — Analysis of each of the available classes.
- Class getting started — Beginner guides for each of the different classes.
- Talent builds — Important talents for each class
- Travel guide — How to get there!
- Guide to making money — How to make money efficiently with a new character.
- Places to farm — Need a particular drop to finish your latest crafting project? This page should point you in the right direction.
- Guild — A guide to guilds and guilding.
- Roleplaying — RP tips and suggestions.
- Groups and dungeons:
- Advanced guides:
- Auction guide — Find your way around the AH.
- Newbie battleground guide — How to contribute in Battlegrounds.
- Reputation — Places to find out about rep grinding.
- Power leveling — How to do it efficiently.
- Small pets — Listing of non-combat pets in the game.
- Formulas and Game Mechanics — Just what it says on the tin!
- Terminology — The way we talk
- Making a macro guide — Guide to making macros in the Burning Crusade.
- WelcomeHome - Your first Ace2 Addon - Guide to making addons for the 1.12.1 client using Ace2
- Walkthroughs — Walkthroughs for quests, dungeons and more.
- Newbies — Newbie guides!
- Roleplaying — RP guides!
- Game terms — Some of the basic game terms regularly used in MMORPGs and World of Warcraft.
- Acronyms — Some of the regularly used basic acronyms
- Abbreviations — Some of the regularly used basic abbreviations.
- Glossary — Some of the regularly used basic terms in this wiki not usually related to World of Warcraft.
- Full list of guides — A full list of all the guides on the wiki!
- Commercial guides